Get your home ready for spring!
While this Chicago winter wasn’t as brutal as it could have been, us Chicagoans are ready for spring. Opening windows to let the breeze into our homes, gardening in the backyard, or enjoying a campfire night with friends are all activities that are in our near future. While all of this sounds great, your home may not be prepared to handle the next couple months of activities.
This year, prepare for warmer weather and sunny days with our spring cleaning checklist.
- Dust shelves and ceiling fans
- Deep clean hardwood floors and carpets
- Shake out rugs and clean underneath them
- Dust picture frames, mirrors, and other home décor
- Change air/furnace filters
- Prepare your air conditioner for summer months
- Condition leather furniture
With each task crossed off your list, both you and your home will be ready to host the coming warm weather get-togethers and parties. Need your air conditioner serviced? We can help. Call us today for air conditioner cleaning and repair.