Mr. Duct Cleaning Testimonials & Reviews
See Why Homeowners & Businesses Trust Mr. Duct Cleaning & HVAC
- "This company was given to me by a neighbor who had done all the due diligence/price comparisons etc. and I knew that if this company could satisfy that particular neighbor that I would be in good hands both in terms of price and service. They actually exceeded my expectations. Professional from start to finish, from placing the order, scheduling, rescheduling, receiving a confirming call the day prior, on time the day of service, technician (Ivan) was awesome and I never felt as if he was rushing to get to his next job, and a follow up call to make sure everything went o.k.. I'll certainly recommend Mr. Duct to other neighbors."
- - Bini M. in Hanover Park, IL
- "I spoke to the owner on the phone and he gave me great advice on whether I would need my ducts cleaned or not. He took me through the EPA and NADCA website for information. I decided to get my ducts cleaned after taking pictures with my camera of my ducts and the technicians that came out were very helpful and knowledgeable. They even moved a vent for me. Highly Recommended!"
- - Adriana H. in Elmwood Park, IL
- "I would happily recommend Mr. Duct. The technicians were prompt, respectful of our home and were very careful not to drag or pull their heavy equipment on our wood and marble floors. They took all our dust with them. I had an excellent nights's sleep knowing I wasn't breathing furnace dust. I will hire them again next year."
- - Cathy F. in Des Plaines, IL
- "My wife and I bought a condo recently. First time home buyers. I was pumped to finally be able to confront the challenges of home-ownership...until they exceeded my abilities. The A/C died after about a month. Middle of July, 90 degrees and up. After doing some initial investigation myself I had discovered the evaporator coil was freezing up. I eliminated a few possible causes (dirty filter, dirt blocking the coil fins, busted compressor) I found I had reached the limit of what I could do with my skills and the tools on hand. I found Mr. Duct online. The reviews were pretty good, and it seemed like they weren't a big enough company that my business would be taken for granted or get lost in piles of paperwork. (I'm suspicious of large companies. Just how I am. don't judge me.) Called on Wednesday afternoon to see if they could drop by on Friday. They gave us a window of 12-2. I got a call before 2 saying the tech had run into some difficulties on a previous job and was running a little behind. Not thrilled, but these things happen. 2:30 and the tech was there. He checked the system, said the freon was low, charged the system, and said to let them know if performance dropped off later in the season because that could indicate a leak. Problem solved. A few hours later and my place is an ice box. Excellent! So, yeah, they were a little late, but the fix was fast and they checked in with me a few weeks later to see how things were going. I am Mr. Happy Guy."
- - Davis in Chicago, IL
- "Excellent Job by Mr. Duct: Furnace Cleaning. Very easy to set up an appointment. They were right on time. The technician, Brain was very polite and professional. Job well done and very cooperative. I highly recommend Mr. Duct. They followed up on the service the next day, which was great. Over all excellent service."
- - Arun in Palatine , IL
- "They have fair prices and it's all done up-front when you call to make the appt. as mentioned on their website. They included the dryer vent cleaning in our price as well, which was nice. The receptionist (Evelyn) took the time to answer all my questions on the phone and the technicians (Caesar and one other tech) were very professional. They even gave us some tips on how to get the most efficiency out of our system! Great experience overall."
- - Jerry B. in Darien, IL
- "Great customer services! We asked annual AC check up. Very efficient and kind."
- - Miho in Naperville, IL
- "I scheduled the appointment with Tom for a particular day so that I could bundle a number of service calls. I was able to make the appointment when I needed to on that particular day. I was a bit anxious after reading reports about having to cut holes in the ductwork, but Tom assured me that with my condo (vs. house), this was not necessary. I received several discounts for using company coupons from their website and the 10% off from Angie's List membership. I really appreciated the fact that the company allowed me to use multiple coupons for various services, this is unusual, to say the least. Tom was very polite, answered all of my questions, and helped me set up the appointment.
Mario and Melvin handled the air duct cleaning, dryer vent, and furnace check and cleaning. Brian handled the A/C check. They were on time, very polite, and even took their shoes off before coming in. They went to work setting up their equipment. They were able to park in the lot behind my building and set up the equipment they needed for duct cleaning. They covered all of my hardwood floors and even used corner guards so as not to scratch up the walls with the funnel and hose. Very impressive!!! Mario cleaned all of the vent covers, supply and return, and put them all back with no problems. He also answered my questions while he and Melvin were working. They cleaned the dryer vent, checked the furnace, changed the filter and Marion advised me on types of furnace filters to buy. He made sure to tell me that Brian (who handles A/C) was on his way while they were finishing up. We did do a before and after with the ducts and afterward, the inside metal looked new. They cleaned up after themselves. Mario and Melvin did a great job for me.
Brian checked all of the parts on my A/C unit (it's on the roof of the building, and getting up there is like climbing the Himalayas), checked for coolant, etc. As an added bonus, he even explained to me how to reset the change filter message on the thermostat, which has been blinking since I moved in. I had no clue how to do it myself, so I was very grateful that Brian took the time to explain it to me. He also advised me on how to set the Humidifier for different seasons, and best of all, informed me that there was a water filter in the Humidifier that needed to be changed every year. Again, I had no clue! He showed me how to open the cover, take out the filter, change it, and put the cover back on.
The guys were very polite, very helpful, and very considerate while working in the house. Things were somewhat crazy as I have two dogs, the phone kept ringing, and I had other service people coming and going while they were working, so their patience while they were doing their work was very much appreciated.They did a great job and I would recommend them to other Angie's List members.
THANK YOU Tom, Mario, Melvin, and Brian!!!!!"
- - "Donna Kellogg in Chicago, IL
- "They arrived right on schedule, were clean and courteous! The receptionist gave us all the information, and got our schedules together for a next day appointment! I would use them again for sure!"
- - Trey L. in Batavia, IL
- "After our vents smelled a little musty, we called Mr. Duct at the last minute, to get our ducts cleaned and sanitized. They fit us in the same day, arrived promptly at the time stated and brought an extra worker, at no additional charge, after we told them we were in a time crunch. They were very easy to deal with over the phone and the workers were professional and friendly. They completed the work promised at the price quoted and left our house clean and smelling fresh. The workers also, explained everything they were doing and were able to service our A/C unit and furnace in the same visit."
- - Greg in Highland Park , IL
- "I am extremely pleased with Mr. Duct! They arrived on-time and were very professional. Every effort was made to be clean and completed their work in a timely manner. Thanks for the Fresh Air!"
- - Karen C. in Clarendon Hills, IL
- "Our air duct cleaning went well. The cleaners sent to our house made sure every vent was spotless and worked quickly. We were pleased with the work and the quick results!"
- - Janice G. in Bartlett, IL
- "Great Service. This company is the BEST. They really know their stuff and don't overcharge you. They followed up with us this morning after the service to even make sure we were satisfied post-cleaning. couldn't ask for a better company in the customer service department."
- - Perry in Orland Park, IL
- "The folks over at Mr. Duct really know what they're doing, which is really refreshing. The young man I spoke to over the phone in regards to the service walked me comprehensively through the service, taking the time to set his company apart from the competition with his candidness and honesty. He was the one who helped to understand the ins and outs of air duct cleaning and when his guys arrived to do the work, I could identify all the steps thanks to his help."
- - Harry V. in Addison, IL
- "We had Mr. Duct out to perform an air duct cleaning for our residential home and they were great. The price was the same as the one given over the phone and we were very pleased with the results, which they proved through a video camera sweep at the end of the service."
- - Peter Y. in Westmont, IL
- "When we moved into a new condo, we called Mr. Duct out to clean up all the dust that had been left from the previous owners. They showed us a video with the work, which revealed all the gross gunk in the vents, and then proceeded to remove it all. After that video, air duct cleaning has certainly become a staple in house work for us."
- - Carrie T. in Kildeer, IL
- "I was very happy with their service. When they came, they were professional and did a great job. It ended up being a challenge for them to get behind my dryer but they were able to do it and they even cleaned up all the dust that was behind it. Will definitely call them again to clean and would highly recommend them."
- - Jolene R. in Darien, IL
- "Mr. Duct Heating and Air Conditioning did an excellent job on repairing our duct work and took care of it in just a few hours. I wasn't really sure if they would be professional or not but when they came out to the house, i was surprised how they went straight to work and didn't even leave a mess. These guys are experts in their field."
- - Angelica in Orland Park, IL
- "The air duct cleaning went really great- the guys were here on time and We have seen a huge improvement in our apartment after the air duct cleaning."
- - Nina H. in Northbrook, IL
- "I found Mr. Duct through the BBB website; they had an A+ rating and this was my first experience with a professional dryer vent cleaning - it went great! I also had them do a clean and check (they have an HVAC service) - it was a great price. The crews were personable, professional, and I think what left the biggest impression on me was the follow-up by their office - both before and after the appointment. I will definitely be using them again! We had never had our a/c cleaned since we bought our condo 7 years ago (whoops). And we live on the 3rd floor. They cleaned the dryer vent and the a/c quickly. It took me a while to find a good company. Glad I checked them out!"
- - Michelle in Chicago, IL
Serving the Chicagoland area since 2002