Mr. Duct is a professional heating, cooling, air duct cleaning and dryer vent service provider. We are a reputable HVAC company that services all of the Chicagoland area. We are a growing company and plan to expand as time proceeds.
Great talent is what builds a good business.
It is through our associates that our company has flourished in the past decade. Mr. Duct recognizes our hardworking employees, and gives them plenty of opportunity to grow within the company. Our employees are constantly striving to give the best level of service to our customers; they value team work, integrity and positive energy. Mr. Duct offers many opportunities to our associates whether you are an experienced professional, a technician, or even searching for an entry level position.
Join our team of dedicated, talented associates, and build an exciting career with Mr. Duct.
Current Job Openings at Mr. Duct
Entry Level Field Technician
We are looking for Entry Level Field Technicians WITHOUT experience!!
This is a full time position in our air duct cleaning department that involves being part of a fast-paced, energetic team that values strong relationships with their customers, open communication, and teamwork.
1. Perform Service at a Jobsite under the Head Dispatcher Direction
2. Caring for equipment and company vehicle
3. Providing Air Duct cleaning services to customers
4. Providing dryer vent cleaning services to customers
5. Greeting and caring for the customer needs
6. Observing and adhering to industry and company safety protocols
7. Complete daily paperwork in a timely manner and submit for billing
8. Relaying all job related issues to the office manager or on site crew leader
9. Have solid communication skills and be able to problem solve on site
10. Provide service in a safe and professional manner according to the techniques learned during training.
Pass a background check
Valid driver's license
Work independently or as part of a team
A strong commitment to quality work
Professional appearance and communication skills
Be able to stand for long periods of time
Must occasionally work in confined spaces
Must occasionally work in heights of 10 ft. or more
Lift over 50lbs
Earnings $35,000 - $60,000 /Year
Opportunities for certification
40+ hours per week
Authorized Time Off
Company supplied uniforms
Application For Employment